BillTelephone Bill: Click Here to view.
- Telephone Bill and Payment Status can be viewed from the link
- Login with Customer ID and Password to view/print telephone bill. ID is Areacode+Phone number.
- Data is entered in ledger book by clerks and in online database by operators. Revenue office will issue a No Objection Certificate (No bill is due) to each subscriber on yearly basis or when needed.
BCube (ADSL) profile: Click Here to view.
- View BCube (ADSL) profile, login history, change password, send complain
- BCube bill option here is not updated as bcube bill is integrated in telephone bill
Dial-Up Bill: Click Here to view.
- View/ Print Internet (regular dial-up) Bill and Log-in Details
Bill Payment InformationList of Banks to pay telephone bills
- Banks at Dhaka Region
- Banks at Outside Dhaka Region
List of Accounts Officers Contact Numbers
- Accounts Officers List
List of Banks to pay internet (regular dial-up) bills: Click here to view
Important Notes1. Customer ID for system login is Areacode+Phone number. For example, If the phone number is 75123 in Hili, Dinajpur then Customer ID is 0532975123. As area code is 75123.
2. Data is entered in ledger book by clerks and in online database by operators. Revenue office will issue a No Objection Certificate (No bill is due) to each subscriber on yearly basis or when needed.
Frequently Asked Questions1. I didn't get bill at home/ office!
Click here for direction
2. Where can I get duplicate bill?
Duplicate Bills can be printed from here or can be collected from revenue office (free of charge)
3. 2 to 3 months passed after new/shifted connection, no bill received!
Contact local revenue office.
4. Name/ Address printed wrongly on bill!
Please contact revenue office with original papers (Demand note, Application)
5. Online bill not updated, ID, Password, billing server error etc
Director (Technical Development & Research)-9140007, System Analyst-9131161, 9120244, Computer Centre, BTCL, Manik Mia Avenue, ShereBangla Nagar, Dhaka.]
6. Can't find my bill online or showing 'access denied'
Your bill is not yet entered on database, rolex replica watches or your password has been changed. Please contact Programmer, Computer Centre, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka. Phone: 9131161 (PA to System Analyst)
7. Excess bill, swiss fake rolex Needs clarification or other complaints regarding bill
Find the telephone number of accounts officer (who signed the bill) on the bill. Call him for query/ complaint regarding telephone bill. You can also find telephone numbers of your revenue officer on the bank list here: a) Dhaka (b) Other Areas
Important ContactsSystem Analyst, Computer Centre, BTCL, SereBangla Nagar: 9131161
Programmer, Computer Centre, BTCL, SereBangla Nagar: 9102826
Deputy Director/Revenue Officer (in general), SereBangla Nagar, Dhaka: 9137500
Revenue Officer in your area: Please check in List of Banks (at the bottom of home page)
Internet Division (DE-TP/Telex), BTCL, Mogbazar, Dhaka: 8361699, 8319825-28